Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tired day

After I biked over a draw bridge and was chased home yesterday (only to exagerate the issue a little), today I am completely wiped. Days like these pass in similar fashion: By noon, I can’t recall anything productive I completed that morning, including getting dressed, having breakfast, starting school, and the like. I try to make progress on something, but by 3 o’clock, I’m passed out on my bed, sometimes too antsy to fall asleep.

Dinner time, I start to feel a little better but begin to wonder if perhaps I’m not coming down with a bug. By 9 o’clock I can’t move, and then it gets to be around 11 o’clock pm, and I’m ready to par-tay.

One of the other things I do to keep myself awake during times like these, it to take a break and do something I really like. Just to get that feeling of Wow, I sort of want to stay awake for this. Tonight, I was hoping to add Twitter and Pandora widgets to my blog–but guess what? WordPress doesn’t allow javascripts or flash.

Come on.

I love WordPress, but lately I’ve been considering getting another domain and hosting service, just so I can do what I want without resctrictions. (Sounds so teenager-ish of me, eh?) And, yes, I do know coding (PHP, CSS, HTML, PHP includes, etc, etc) but my question for anyone reading this tonight is What hosting service do you have and are you happy with it?
blog comments powered by Disqus